There are both external toxins (which we breathe in and absorb through our skin) and internal toxins (from water, food containing preservatives, additives, colorings, stabilizers and the like, medications, cell degeneration, free radicals, stress and other lifestyle issues).
Undigested food causes toxins – carbohydrates ferment, protein putrefies, fats turn rancid – all causing production of toxins. Slow movement through your digestive system (constipation) causes toxins to be absorbed by the body.
How do you help prevent these problems? Some ideas are:-
- Correct diet and lifestyle choices – eat natural superfoods and get exercise
- Proper digestion – consume Japanese Plum Balls and TummyTrimm
- Antioxidants to combat free radicals which damage your cells and impair cellular function – Stabilized Rice Bran contains over 110 antioxidants.
- Drink pure, energized water – Hexagon Water
- Consume Chlorella to detoxify your body
Click HERE for the next instalment