What is the easiest way to consume vinegar to protect my body?
Take vinegar in the form of tablets, very easy and convenient!
Each tablet contains concentrated vinegar derived from apple cider, grain sorghum, pea, wheat, barley and rice bran. It is rich in natural vinegar nutrients, acetic acid and citric acid. The bio-activity of the vinegars is well preserved with an advanced processing technique.
Each Mixed Vinegar tablet contains vinegar from natural sources.
Oriyen Mixed Vinegar tablets are:
Easy to eat – does not taste acidic, nor leave an acidic after taste.
|Does not harm teeth.|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. I heard that liquid vinegar is very effective. Why should I choose vinegar in a tablet form?
Vinegar tablets are actually more concentrated and more effective than liquid vinegar. Highly concentrated vinegar extract would be too sour for consumption in liquid form. In order to give you multiple benefits, different types of concentrated vinegars are blended into each tablet. Liquid vinegar usually only contains one or two types. Finally, tablets are obviously more convenient; you can take them any time, anywhere.
2. Can I chew the vinegar tablet?
No. It is much better to swallow the tablet with water. The best way to take a vinegar tablet is to take a sip of water leaving a bit of water in your mouth, then place the tablet into your mouth and swallow immediately. Drink more water if required.
3. Can I take vinegar tablets with other beverages (such as fruit juice) instead of warm water?
Yes. However, we do not recommend that you take vinegar tablets with dairy-based or high protein beverages.
4. Can I take vinegar tablets with hot water?
Yes, the temperature will not affect the vinegar, but it’s important to make sure that you do not use water that could scald your mouth.
5. I’m healthy and not suffering from any aches and pains, is there a need for me to take vinegar tablets?
Vinegar tablets can help anyone to maintain health. They are especially great for people who have stressful lifestyles and unhealthy eating habits because vinegar tablets help to counteract acidity in the body.
6. Can I take vinegar tablets while I’m on other health supplements?
Certainly. Vinegar tablets will not reduce the efficacy of other supplements. In fact, they help the body to absorb nutrients such as Vitamin B Complex, Calcium and Iron better. Vinegar tablets also offer many other health benefits. However, we do not recommend taking vinegar tablets along with probiotics supplements.
7. My body is weak, and I was advised to avoid sour foods. Since vinegar is very sour, will taking vinegar tablets cause any undesirable effects to my body?
No, it will not. On the contrary, it benefits your body as it increases absorption of other nutrients.
8. I’m currently taking medication for hypertension, diabetes & etc prescribed by my doctor. Can I take vinegar tablets and how should I take them?
Yes, you can. However, we recommend an interval of 3 hours between intake of your medication and vinegar tablets.
9. Will I be dependent on vinegar tablets? If I stop taking vinegar tablets, will my body revert to its previously unhealthy state?
Vinegar tablets do not cause dependency. However, if you stop taking the tablets and do not change your unhealthy lifestyle and eating habits e.g. excessive intake of meat, refined food and insufficient intake of dietary fibre, your body could revert to its previously unhealthy state.
10. I’m a vegetarian. Can I take vinegar tablets?
Yes. Our vinegar tablets are made of apple cider and cereal vinegar, and do not contain animal products.
11. Who should not take vinegar tablets?
People suffering from serious gastritis and gastric ulcer should not take vinegar tablets.
12. Are there any other uses for vinegar tablets?
Yes, vinegar tablets:
- Help digestion, prevent thirst and regulate bodily functions
- Freshen breath and promote secretion of saliva
- Act as a teapot cleaning agent: Add one tablet into the pot and boil together with the water to remove stubborn stains inside the teapot
- Help to clean and maintain healthy feet: Grind 1 tablet into powder and mix into a bowl of warm water. Soak your feet in it for 10-15 minutes before bedtime
- Keep vegetables fresh: Grind half a tablet into powder and add into water, then soak the vegetables in water for 5 minutes,
- Prevent flowers from withering: Grind 1 tablet into powder and add to the water in the vase.
- Protect your pets from fleas and mites: Grind 1 tablet into powder and dissolve it into your pet’s drinking water.
13. Is there a different dosage for children and adults?
Yes, please refer to the guide below.
|For children 6 years or older||2 tablets after meal, twice daily.|
|For adults (maintenance)||5 tablets after meal, twice daily.|
|For adults (improvement)||10 tablets after meal, twice daily.|