How Do Negative Ions Help?
Negative is better than Positive when it comes to Ions and how they affect us.
Ever wonder why the air feels more invigorating and you feel fresher when you are at the waterfalls or mountains? The answer is, the abundance of “feel good” negative ions in the air.
Research has confirmed the beneficial effects of negative ions on living things – plants grow faster and healthier, animals are calmer and able to perform tasks better, and humans are more relaxed and alert. Negative ions have been found to facilitate the delivery of oxygen to the cells, which promote healthy bodily functions and rejuvenation.
Air-conditioning, exhaust fumes, cigarette smoke, fluorescent lights, cellular phones, television, computer screens and other electrical equipment deplete the negative ions from our surroundings and increase the positive ions (which have been linked to muscle and joint aches, irritability, mood swings, headaches, insomnia, lethargy, lessened efficiency and poor health in general).
Based On Reflexology
Our soles contain reflex points linked to every part of the body. Stimulating these reflex points can help relieve health problems affecting the corresponding parts.
Super Kino Plus Negative Ion plasters work according to the principles of reflexology. Natural ingredients such as wood and bamboo vinegars, dokudami (the “poison blocking” plant) and agaricus are combined to stimulate reflex points on the soles which clear blockage and expel toxic waste from the body system.
It is an effective, safe and marvellously easy-to-use detoxification programme that can help keep the body system cleansed and healthy for life.
Super Kino Plus Negative Ion Plasters are excellent for alleviating:
- Menstrual cramps (place plaster on tummy area)
- Stiff neck and shoulders (place plaster near shoulders)
- Backache (place plaster on back)
- Knee pain (place plaster on knee)
- Water retention – swollen ankles, puffy eyes (place plaster on ankle)
- Chronic tiredness despite adequate sleep (place plaster on sole)
- Poor concentration, frequent headaches (place plaster on sole)
- Sleeping difficulties (place plaster on sole)
- Irritability (place plaster on sole)
- Frequent skin breakouts (place plaster on sole)