1. If you bake at home, add it to homemade bread, muffins and cakes.
2. Stir it into your cereal or porridge.
3. Add it to homemade soups.
4. Add a couple of tablespoons to casseroles.
5. If you don’t like brown rice, add some rice bran to your white rice during the cooking process.
6. Stir it into yoghurt.
7. Add it as an ingredient in fruit crumble toppings, or to cheesecake bases.
8. Add a tablespoon to homemade smoothies or milkshakes before blending.
9. Combine it with gluten-free breadcrumbs to coat meat schnitzels and fish fillets.
10. Use it as an ingredient in stuffings for roasts.
March 02, 2008 12:00am