And Keep Slim at the Same Time…
If you become dehydrated your body goes into “protection” mode. When denied any vital nutrient your body cries out for help, although these signals are often misunderstood (like thirst disguised as hunger). If you are dehydrated your body may slow down your metabolism in an effort to retain as much water as possible for survival. This slows down your fat burning which make it more difficult to lose weight. So, the answer is to drink plenty of water (of course, pure filtered water is best).
How do you do that? Try these tips:-
- Drink 1 glass when you wake up.
- Drink 1 glass after you clean your teeth after breakfast
- Drink 1 glass mid morning
- Drink 1 glass before lunch
- Drink 1 glass with lunch
- Drink 1 glass mid afternoon
- Drink 1 glass when you get home from work
- Drink 1 glass before dinner
- Drink 1 glass with dinner
- Drink 1 glass after you clean your teeth in the evening
I also leave a glass of filtered water in my bathroom overnight, so I can drink it if I get up during the night.
If you find water boring, add a squeeze of lemon or lime juice.
Be kind to our planet – use a water filter and fill your own bottles (preferably glass) instead of buying water in plastic bottles.