The short answer is Everyone! We all need this natural superfood for our brains, and to improve the function of each of our cells, allowing oxygen in and toxins out.
- Busy people who are subjected to stress
- People with demanding jobs
- People who feel they need a memory booster
- Children above 6 years of age
- Elderly people- not only to help their mental alertness, also for their physical wellbeing
- Vegetarians especially may be in desperate need of lecithin. A vegetarian diet is very low in lecithin.
Remember that lecithin is a food not a drug. Our lecithin is derived from soybeans, it takes more than 2kg of soybeans to produce 7.5g (or one heaped tablespoon) of lecithin.