It’s important to realize that not only are enzymes destroyed in cooked food, the process of us digesting cooked food actually depletes our own supply of enzymes. A double whammy!
So to fight the effects we need to ensure we consume enzymes, some people have even gone so far as to call enzymes “The Missing Link” to better health and vitality, Why? Because of the benefits listed below:-
- Enzymes beefs up the activity of “seek and destroy cells” which attack cancer cells by dissolving the cancer cells protein covering allowing macrphages and NK cells to kill cancer cells.
- Enzymes strengthens your immune defences by providing amylase (in macrophages (WBC) to seek and destroy bad microbes and toxins. Protease – clears undigested proteins, cellular debris and toxins in your blood.
- Enzymes promote healthy cholesterol levels and blood pressure. The key enzyme lipase breaks down and removes fat, lowering LDL and triglycerides, preventing artery clogging. Other enzymes proteolyic, a natural blood thinner.
- Enzymes soothe painful joints and body aches by reducing bad PGEs. The effect is less inflammation, helping aches and pains, from arthritis, backache, stiff neck etc.
- Enzymes alleviates allergies (food and skin) by ensuring complete digestion protein particles are prevented from escaping into the blood, therefore there is no unnecessary immune response.