Each Learning Program contains up to 6 hours of video footage of interviews with leading Nutritionists, Naturopaths, Scientists, M.D.’s and Medical Journalists accompanied by a 30 page workbook.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee
Food Matters offers a 90 day ‘no questions asked’ money back guarantee. For the next 90 days you can review and watch each video carefully and if you feel that you are not satisfied with the program, simply email then and they will refund your money in full, it’s as simple as that.
Instant Free Access
And if that’s not enough you can get Instant Free Access to the first 2 Video Lessons by Andrew Saul, PhD. for each Food Matters Learning Program. Just click on the links for the individual programs above.
Recently I learned about a breakthrough in how to prevent and reverse heart disease. I knew this needed to be immediately investigated. When I was actually convinced that this genuine method has been researched, trialed and tested, I couldn’t wait to share the news with you.
Over 500,000 people die from Heart Disease in America each year and billions of dollars is spent on expensive & invasive surgery keeping people with Heart Disease alive. Not to mention expensive drug therapies with lots of side effects. However, according to more and more experts, there are safer, cheaper and more effective ways to treat Heart Disease.
My friends at Food Matters had such an overwhelming response to their popular DVD, ‘Food Matters’, they have been asked to produce a special learning program targeted on heart disease.
The ‘Food Matters Heart Disease Learning Program‘ is an extension of the documentary film ‘Food Matters’ and it features never seen before footage focusing specifically on Heart Disease issues. In a collection of interviews with leading Nutritionists, Naturopaths, Scientists, M.D.’s and Medical Journalists you’ll discover the secrets to treating and preventing Heart Disease naturally without drugs or surgery. You will also discover the importance of Nutrition and Natural Therapies for reversing High Cholesterol and Heart Disease without the need for drugs or surgery.
“There is much truth in the saying ‘you are what you eat’. It is no surprise then that one of the most common factors linking people with heart disease is poor dietary and lifestyle habits. This typically includes a diet which is high in processed food, bad fats, sugars and ‘fast food’ and which is deficient in whole fresh foods such as vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds and legumes”-– James Colquhoun & Laurentine ten Bosch, Producer Directors, Food Matters.
Now is a good time to learn about:
Which foods, therapies and vitamin & mineral supplements are effective in the treatment of heart disease.
The true causes of heart disease and how you can build your body’s own defenses naturally to live a long, healthy and abundant life
How to avoid the pain, suffering and unnecessary expenses by addressing the root cause of your heart disease
Why you’ve never been told about these options before and why most doctors don’t advocate these safe and effective modalities
How to most effectively detoxify the body and rebuild the nutrients safely helping you to lose unwanted pounds
The ‘Food Matters Heart Disease Learning Program’ gives you:
Over 6 Hours of Instantly Accessible Crystal Clear Video Lessons
Interviews With 9 of the Worlds Leaders In Nutrition and Natural Healing for Heart Disease
You Receive Unlimited Access to All of The Videos Which You Can Pause, Stop, Start and Listen to as Many Times as You Wish
A Comprehensive 22 page Workbook Which Follows Along With Each Of the Video Lessons
An Extensive Listing of Doctors and Clinics Specializing in Nutritional Medicine From Around The World
An In-Depth Listing of Recommended Websites, Books and DVDs
You will note it is attributed to Johns Hopkins, a world famous and highly respected medical research school based in the United States. However, none of the claims in the message were published or in any way endorsed by Johns Hopkins. In fact, Johns Hopkins has released a statementdenying any involvement.
It really is a shame they cannot address the email and give us their point of view, rather than just denying any involvement. Surely it’s a good thing to give the public sensible anti cancer information.
Of course I’d like that information to be correct and be useful in our daily existence. To ensure you’re getting correct, up to date information I recommend you read Dr David Servan-Schreiber’s book “Anti Cancer – A new way of life” which directly addresses a lot of the points. Find out more about the book HERE.
Want instant access to more information? Read more on anti cancer to find out about fighting cancer with natural methods.
“AFTER YEARS OF TELLING PEOPLE CHEMOTHERAPY IS THE ONLY WAY TO TRY AND ELIMINATE CANCER, JOHNS HOPKINS IS FINALLY STARTING TO TELL YOU THERE IS AN ALTERNATIVE WAY.
Cancer Update from Johns Hopkins :
1. Every person has cancer cells in the body. These cancer cells do not show up in the standard tests until they have multiplied to a few billion. When doctors tell cancer patients that there are no more cancer cells in their bodies after treatment, it just means the tests are unable to detect the cancer cells because they have not reached the detectable size.
2. Cancer cells occur between 6 to more than 10 times in a person’s lifetime.
3. When the person’s immune system is strong the cancer cells will be destroyed and prevented from multiplying and forming tumours.
4. When a person has cancer it indicates the person has multiple nutritional deficiencies. These could be due to genetic, environmental, food and lifestyle factors.
5. To overcome the multiple nutritional deficiencies, changing diet and including supplements will strengthen the immune system.
6. Chemotherapy involves poisoning the rapidly-growing cancer cells and also destroys rapidly-growing healthy cells in the bone marrow, gastro-intestinal tract etc, and can cause organ damage, like liver, kidneys, heart, lungs etc.
7. Radiation while destroying cancer cells also burns, scars and damages healthy cells, tissues and organs.
8. Initial treatment with chemotherapy and radiation will often reduce tumor size. However prolonged use of chemotherapy and radiation do not result in more tumor destruction.
9. When the body has too much toxic burden from chemotherapy and radiation the immune system is either compromised or destroyed, hence the person can succumb to various kinds of infections and complications.
10. Chemotherapy and radiation can cause cancer cells to mutate and become resistant and difficult to destroy. Surgery can also cause cancer cells to spread to other sites.
11. An effective way to battle cancer is to starve the cancer cells by not feeding it with the foods it needs to multiply.
WHAT CANCER CELLS FEED ON:
a. Sugar is a cancer-feeder. By cutting off sugar it cuts off one important food supply to the cancer cells. Sugar substitutes like NutraSweet, Equal,Spoonful, etc are made with Aspartame and it is harmful. A better natural substitute would be Manuka honey or molasses but only in very small amounts. Table salt has a chemical added> to make it white in colour. Better alternative is Bragg’s aminos or sea salt.
b. Milk causes the body to produce mucus, especially in the gastro-intestinal tract. Cancer feeds on mucus. By cutting off milk and substituting with unsweetened soy milk, cancer cells are being starved.
c. Cancer cells thrive in an acid environment. A meat-based diet is acidic and it is best to eat fish, and a little chicken rather than beef or pork. Meat also contains livestock antibiotics, growth hormones and parasites, which are all harmful, especially to people with cancer.
d. A diet made of 80% fresh vegetables and juice, whole grains, seeds, nuts and a little fruits help put the body into an alkaline environment. About 20% can be from cooked food including beans. Fresh vegetable juices provide live enzymes that are easily absorbed and reach down to cellular levels within 15 minutes to nourish and enhance growth of healthy cells. To obtain live enzymes for building healthy cells try and drink fresh vegetable juice (most vegetables including bean sprouts) and eat some raw vegetables 2 or 3 times a day. Enzymes are destroyed at temperatures of 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
e. Avoid coffee, tea, and chocolate, which have high caffeine. Green tea is a better alternative and has cancer-fighting properties. Water-best to drink purified water, or filtered, to avoid known toxins and heavy metals in tap water. Distilled water is acidic, avoid it.
12. Meat protein is difficult to digest and requires a lot of digestive enzymes. Undigested meat remaining in the intestines become putrefied and leads to more toxic build-up.
13. Cancer cell walls have a tough protein covering. By refraining from or eating less meat it frees more enzymes to attack the protein walls of cancer cells and allows the body’s killer cells to destroy the cancer cells.
14. Some supplements build up the immune system (IP6, Flor-ssence, Essiac, anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals, EFAs etc.) to enable the body’s own killer cells to destroy cancer cells. Other supplements like vitamin E are known to cause apoptosis, or programmed cell death, the body’s normal method of disposing of damaged, unwanted, or unneeded cells.
15. Cancer is a disease of the mind, body, and spirit. A proactive and positive spirit will help the cancer warrior be a survivor. Anger, unforgiveness and bitterness put the body into a stressful and acidic environment. Learn to have a loving and forgiving spirit. Learn to relax and enjoy life.
16. Cancer cells cannot thrive in an oxygenated environment. Exercising daily, and deep breathing help to get more oxygen down to the cellular level. Oxygen therapy is another means employed to destroy cancer cells.
(PLEASE FORWARD IT TO PEOPLE YOU CARE ABOUT)
This is an article that should be sent to anyone important in your life”
We are constantly bombarded with messages from the media telling us that foods we have consumed for years are suddenly bad for us. One day eggs are good for you, the next day they are bad for your heart – what is the actual situation now?
You can’t afford to miss the information in the new movie “Food Matters” – Click the Title to find out more.
You need to eat more leafy green vegetables, reduce your consumption of bad fats (saturated animal fats), increase your consumption of good fats (like olive oil and avocado), eat quality lean protein, eat more fish (but beware of the mercury!), reduce your intake of sugar. Eat fewer processed foods. So what is the bottom line? What are nutritionists trying to tell you? It all boils down to the fact that what you don’t eat is more important than what you do eat.
Start From Zero
The best way to figure out what you should be eating to live up to your highest health potential is to start from recording what you are eating. It’s so easy to forget that extra bit of something. So, use your digital camera or phone camera. Every time you eat, stop, think, take a picture. Remember that the camera doesn’t lie. At the end of each day, write a list of the foods shown in those pictures. This may take a while, but you will be able to see that most foods can be broken down into a few simple categories at their basic ingredients:
Meat (beef, pork,chicken, fish, other seafood, etc)
Now take out a fresh piece of paper and add only the items that fall under the category of fruits and vegetables. This is what is called starting from zero. Remove everything that does not contribute to your health and only add back those items that you know are good for you. Mark whether the food is natural or processed. Aim for unprocessed, preferably organic, fruit and vegetables.
Why Fruits and Vegetables?
The governments of the world recommend that you eat between 5 to 10 fruits and vegetables every day. This recommendation is a great one and it has helped dozens of people lose weight and become healthier. It’s easy eat 5 to 10 fruits and vegetables a day by eliminating other snacks like muffins, cakes or cookies. Apples, bananas, mandarin’s, oranges are easy to take with you almost anywhere, just wash them at home to make life a bit easier. Find out more about the colors of fruit & vegetables HERE
It is only by eliminating the unhealthy, extraneous or over-processed foods that you will be able to incorporate the recommended quantity of healthy ones.
The Building Blocks of Health
Think of this exercise as a way to build up your health, starting from the base. By eliminating meat, dairy and aggravating grains from your diet you prepare your body for proper nutrition. You allow yourself to cleanse and you provide your body with all the enzymes, the minerals and the vitamins that your body requires for proper functioning.
Find out more about Enzymes by viewing our Enzyme SeriesHERE
Looking at the new list of healthy foods, you might see that it needs to be improved upon a bit. Why not add some new and exotic fruits and vegetables that you never tried before? Add more healthful grains in the form of brown rice, quinoa, barley and buckwheat if you find you need something denser. Old fashioned foods like rolled oats are great for you as well as tasting good.
Give Yourself a New Start
By starting fresh you give your body a break and a chance to rejuvenate itself. If you decide that you would like to add some of the things from the original list back into your diet, do so only 30 days after this exercise. Then watch to see how your body reacts to this newly added food. If you don’t experience any side effects then you can continue to eat it, once again. Otherwise you have proof that it was never that good for you in the first place.
To rejuvenate your body read our Cell Rejuvenation SeriesHERE
Some Shortcuts to Better Health
Eliminate fat and oil already consumed by using Corn Fiber Plus – the ingredients bind with the fat so it’s eliminated naturally.