At this time of year we think about our future and what we would like to achieve in the New Year. Many of us will have achieving good health and, perhaps, weight loss on our minds.
So it’s time to act on your thoughts and make some beneficial changes, simple things like:-
- Stop drinking sodas – drink purified water instead (add a squeeze of fresh lemon juice) or drink green tea with lemon juice.
- Drink plenty of water each day – are you hungry or just dehydrated?
- Reduce your consumption of bottled fruit juices – make your own.
- Reduce your sugar intake (when you stop drinking sodas you’ll get this benefit). Use only natural sugar substitutes.
- Reduce the quantity of processed foods you consume. There are hidden sugars and fats, plus lots of chemical additives you’ll want to avoid. Read labels – if you need a science degree to understand the ingredients you probably shouldn’t eat it.
- Reduce your salt intake, use only natural quality salt which is chemical free and contains minerals.
- Add flavor with herbs, spices or lemon juice instead of adding salt.
- Reduce you fat intake. Consume only healthy fats. Learn more about dietary fats
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables. Reduce the quantity of meat you consume. Look at the portions on your plate – make sure vegetables make up 75%.
- Make your plate like a rainbow of colors – eat a variety of colorful vegetables.
- Use a smaller plate and drink more water.
- Learn about Anti Cancer truths
- Read about how you can rejuvenate your body at a cellular level.
- Learn how an acidic body is bad for you and how to achieve an alkaline body.
- Improve your Nutrition Intelligence