Aging, dieting, stress, travel and certain medications can disrupt the natural balance of intestinal microflora in our digestive system. Probiotics are “friendly” bacteria that promote healthy digestive flora, to support healthy digestion. In fact, the word probiotic means “for life”.
Not only is a healthy digestive system important to help you get the nutrients you need from food, but it also helps the body stay healthy. Maintaining a healthy digestive system can help us avoid the occasional symptoms of intestinal discomfort and keep us enjoying overall health and wellness.
Intestinal Probiotic enhancers are designed to improve gastrointestinal function and intestinal good bacterial microbial balance. Lactospore increases enzymes for improving digestion and enhances the bioavailability of nutrients from the food. Unlike many probiotics, Lactospore does not cause gas or bloating.
Bowtrol Probiotic contains 9 Billion live probiotic cells, more than 5 times the live active cultures typically found in yogurt, but without the sugar and calories. Unlike many other probiotics, the Bowtrol Probiotic is specially designed to survive the acidic stomach environment and be delivered to the intestines.
You will note it is attributed to Johns Hopkins, a world famous and highly respected medical research school based in the United States. However, none of the claims in the message were published or in any way endorsed by Johns Hopkins. In fact, Johns Hopkins has released a statementdenying any involvement.
It really is a shame they cannot address the email and give us their point of view, rather than just denying any involvement. Surely it’s a good thing to give the public sensible anti cancer information.
Of course I’d like that information to be correct and be useful in our daily existence. To ensure you’re getting correct, up to date information I recommend you read Dr David Servan-Schreiber’s book “Anti Cancer – A new way of life” which directly addresses a lot of the points. Find out more about the book HERE.
Want instant access to more information? Read more on anti cancer to find out about fighting cancer with natural methods.
“AFTER YEARS OF TELLING PEOPLE CHEMOTHERAPY IS THE ONLY WAY TO TRY AND ELIMINATE CANCER, JOHNS HOPKINS IS FINALLY STARTING TO TELL YOU THERE IS AN ALTERNATIVE WAY.
Cancer Update from Johns Hopkins :
1. Every person has cancer cells in the body. These cancer cells do not show up in the standard tests until they have multiplied to a few billion. When doctors tell cancer patients that there are no more cancer cells in their bodies after treatment, it just means the tests are unable to detect the cancer cells because they have not reached the detectable size.
2. Cancer cells occur between 6 to more than 10 times in a person’s lifetime.
3. When the person’s immune system is strong the cancer cells will be destroyed and prevented from multiplying and forming tumours.
4. When a person has cancer it indicates the person has multiple nutritional deficiencies. These could be due to genetic, environmental, food and lifestyle factors.
5. To overcome the multiple nutritional deficiencies, changing diet and including supplements will strengthen the immune system.
6. Chemotherapy involves poisoning the rapidly-growing cancer cells and also destroys rapidly-growing healthy cells in the bone marrow, gastro-intestinal tract etc, and can cause organ damage, like liver, kidneys, heart, lungs etc.
7. Radiation while destroying cancer cells also burns, scars and damages healthy cells, tissues and organs.
8. Initial treatment with chemotherapy and radiation will often reduce tumor size. However prolonged use of chemotherapy and radiation do not result in more tumor destruction.
9. When the body has too much toxic burden from chemotherapy and radiation the immune system is either compromised or destroyed, hence the person can succumb to various kinds of infections and complications.
10. Chemotherapy and radiation can cause cancer cells to mutate and become resistant and difficult to destroy. Surgery can also cause cancer cells to spread to other sites.
11. An effective way to battle cancer is to starve the cancer cells by not feeding it with the foods it needs to multiply.
WHAT CANCER CELLS FEED ON:
a. Sugar is a cancer-feeder. By cutting off sugar it cuts off one important food supply to the cancer cells. Sugar substitutes like NutraSweet, Equal,Spoonful, etc are made with Aspartame and it is harmful. A better natural substitute would be Manuka honey or molasses but only in very small amounts. Table salt has a chemical added> to make it white in colour. Better alternative is Bragg’s aminos or sea salt.
b. Milk causes the body to produce mucus, especially in the gastro-intestinal tract. Cancer feeds on mucus. By cutting off milk and substituting with unsweetened soy milk, cancer cells are being starved.
c. Cancer cells thrive in an acid environment. A meat-based diet is acidic and it is best to eat fish, and a little chicken rather than beef or pork. Meat also contains livestock antibiotics, growth hormones and parasites, which are all harmful, especially to people with cancer.
d. A diet made of 80% fresh vegetables and juice, whole grains, seeds, nuts and a little fruits help put the body into an alkaline environment. About 20% can be from cooked food including beans. Fresh vegetable juices provide live enzymes that are easily absorbed and reach down to cellular levels within 15 minutes to nourish and enhance growth of healthy cells. To obtain live enzymes for building healthy cells try and drink fresh vegetable juice (most vegetables including bean sprouts) and eat some raw vegetables 2 or 3 times a day. Enzymes are destroyed at temperatures of 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
e. Avoid coffee, tea, and chocolate, which have high caffeine. Green tea is a better alternative and has cancer-fighting properties. Water-best to drink purified water, or filtered, to avoid known toxins and heavy metals in tap water. Distilled water is acidic, avoid it.
12. Meat protein is difficult to digest and requires a lot of digestive enzymes. Undigested meat remaining in the intestines become putrefied and leads to more toxic build-up.
13. Cancer cell walls have a tough protein covering. By refraining from or eating less meat it frees more enzymes to attack the protein walls of cancer cells and allows the body’s killer cells to destroy the cancer cells.
14. Some supplements build up the immune system (IP6, Flor-ssence, Essiac, anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals, EFAs etc.) to enable the body’s own killer cells to destroy cancer cells. Other supplements like vitamin E are known to cause apoptosis, or programmed cell death, the body’s normal method of disposing of damaged, unwanted, or unneeded cells.
15. Cancer is a disease of the mind, body, and spirit. A proactive and positive spirit will help the cancer warrior be a survivor. Anger, unforgiveness and bitterness put the body into a stressful and acidic environment. Learn to have a loving and forgiving spirit. Learn to relax and enjoy life.
16. Cancer cells cannot thrive in an oxygenated environment. Exercising daily, and deep breathing help to get more oxygen down to the cellular level. Oxygen therapy is another means employed to destroy cancer cells.
(PLEASE FORWARD IT TO PEOPLE YOU CARE ABOUT)
This is an article that should be sent to anyone important in your life”
Colotrim contains a special blend of these powerful all-natural ingredients:
Goldenseal is a powerful natural disinfectant that helps kill harmful bacteria and unwanted parasite.
Goldenseal is a cure-all type of herb that strengthens the immune system, acts as an antibiotic, has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, potentiates insulin, and cleanses vital organs. It promotes the functioning capacity of the heart, the lymphatic and respiratory system, the liver, the spleen, the pancreas, and the colon.
Taken internally, Goldenseal increases digestive secretions, astringes the mucous membranes that line the gut, and checks inflammation. It also aids digestion by promoting the production of saliva, bile, and other digestive enzymes. In addition it may control heavy menstrual and postpartum bleeding by means of its astringent action.
Buckthorne root assists in healthy stool formation.
Buckthorne root aids liver congestion, helps to carry blood and liver toxins out of the body. Good for gall stones, and lead poisoning. Calms the gastro-intestinal tract, is amild laxative, good for chronic constipation, and keeps the bowels regulated. Relieves dropsy (excess fluid accommodation in tissues or body cavity). Used for hemorrhoids, colic (abdominal pain caused by spasm), obesity, acute appendicitis, ulcerative colitis (inflammation of the colon).
Pumpkin seed provides excellent assistance to help sweep out waste as it moves through the colon.
Pumpkin seeds are one of nature’s almost perfect foods. They are a natural source of beneficial constituents such as carbohydrates, amino acids and unsaturated fatty acids. They contain most of the B vitamins, along with C, D, E, and K. They also have the minerals calcium, potassium, niacin, and phosphorous. Pumpkin seeds have mainly been used to treat prostate and bladder problems, but they have also been known to help with depression and learning disabilities.
Licorice root provides assistance in soothing gastrointestinal irritations and inflammations.
Licorice was used historically to treat the skin and coughs. It is also used to treat constipation, bronchitis, inflammation, and arthritis. Licorice may be prescribed by health care providers to treat adrenocortical insufficiency, peptic ulcer, and chronic gastritis.
Traditional Chinese Medicine uses licorice to treat problems from tuberculosis to diabetes. Restrained production of cortisol and anti-inflammatory effects are caused by the flavonoids and glycyrrhizin in licorice. Research has shown that licorice flavonoids can kill the bacteria that causes stomach inflammation and ulcers, called Helicobacter pylori.
Ginger root helps to relieve weak digestion and malabsorption.
Ginger Root has been used in Chinese medicine for thousands of years and is known to be greatly beneficial in reducing nausea and upset stomachs. It was used in Greek culture for making breads, the forerunner of the delicious gingerbread we enjoy today.
The plant is native to Southeast Asia, however due to the many benefits of Ginger Root, today it is cultivated around the world in many diverse locations.
Fennel seed is used to promote healthy digestion and support a healthy appetite.
Fennel seeds often provide quick and effective relief from many digestive disorders. They help to overcome gas, cramps, acid indigestion, and many other digestive tract maladies.
These seeds are very rich in minerals including magnesium. Two of its main constituents are Anethol and Fenchone. Anethol and other terpenoids may inhibit spasms in smooth muscles such as those in the intestinal tract. Fenchone may be responsible for the medicinal properties associated with Fennel.
Recent studies have found that consumption of fennel can increase the production of bile and may also possess diuretic, pain-reducing and anti-microbial activities.
Cascara Sagrada is used to promote movement in the colon and alleviate constipation.
Cascara sagrada has a long history of traditional use by native americans. Cascara sagrada contains compounds called anthroquinones, which are responsible for cascara’s powerful laxative effects. Anthraquinones trigger contractions in the colon, called peristalsis, which causes the urge to have a bowel movement. Today, it is one of the most common herbal laxatives.
In addition to being a powerful laxative, cascara is also believed to improve the muscle tone of the colon walls.
Rhubarb is a natural Laxative that promotes healthy digestion.
It is recognized that rhubarb not only exercises a digestive action but it operates directly as a conveyer of bile salts. When it reaches the stomach its digestive effects come into full play, causing an increase of the flow of gastric juice and inducing their movement, thus favoring the processing of the contents of the stomach. Besides stimulating the secretions from the liver which convey the bile salts, it assists the intestine in regulating the absorption of fats.
Rhubarb is used as a laxative, antiphlogistic, and homeostatic in the treatment of constipation, diarrhea, jaundice, gastro-intestinal hemorrhage, menstrual disorders, conjunctivitis, traumatic injuries, superficial suppurative sores and ulcers.