We would all love to be able to enjoy the benefits of having optimal health. It’s not really in question is it – it’s a fact.
Surely we all aim to:-
- Have an abundance of energy all the time
- be able to look younger than our years
- be able to perform mentally, as when we were younger
- be able to react as quickly as when we were young
- have resilience to infections, even when most others get “the bug”
- be able to enjoy quality sleep, and wake up feeling refreshed – oh what joy!
There is no “magic bullet” to achieving optimal health. There are things we need to do and not to do (at least to stop doing).
We need to stop smoking, stop drinking alcohol (well, maybe the odd glass of red wine is OK), stop any excessive lifestyle choices like eating fast foods and processed foods which contain lots of fats, sugars and preservatives, drinking sodas, taking drugs.
What we need to do is a longer list which I’ll continue in Part 3.