If you are, chances are that your pharmaceutical medication has been pulled from sale because of suspected complications affecting the cardiovascular health of patients.
Chances are that you feel left out in the cold and worried about taking more medication. How about a natural alternative? Something which is actually natural and has a US patents:-
“US Patent #6,902,739 B2 – June, 2005 “Method for Treating Joint Inflammation, Pain, and Loss of Mobility”
Even more exciting is that this natural product also has patents for atherosclerosis and much more – see actual patent details below.
- “US Patent #6,126,943 – Oct, 2000 “Method for Treating Hypercholesterolemia, Hyperlipidemia, and Atherosclerosis“
- “US Patent #6,303,586 B1 – Oct, 2001 “Supportive Therapy for Diabetes, Hyperglycemia and Hypoglycemia“
- “US Patent #6,350,473 B1 – Feb, 2002 “Method for Controlling Serum Glucose“
- “US Patent #6,558,714 B2 – May, 2003 “Method for Treating Hypercholesterolemia, Hyperlipidemia, and Atherosclerosis“
- “US Patent #6,733,799 B2 – May, 2004 “Method for Treating Hypercholesterolemia, Hyperlipidemia, and Atherosclerosis“
The natural product we are talking about is “Stabilized Rice Bran” – A Natural Superfood. This wonder product has only recently been made available following the invention of a stabilizing method which does not involve heat treatment or chemical treatment and maintains its nutrition. Why must the rice bran be stabilized? Without stabilization it rapidly turns rancid, making it unhealthy, even dangerous for human consumption. In the past it has been used as animal feed.
Stabilized Rice Bran is one of the most bio-available foods on earth.
Over 110 Antioxidants & Cofactors in Stabilized Rice Bran work synergistically to offer More Effective & More Complete Protection.
- Treating Joint Inflammation, Pain, and Loss of Mobility
- Lowers the risk of heart attack, stroke and cancer
- Regulates blood sugar — A safe food for diabetics and those with hypoglycemia (endorsed by the Diabetes Research Institute)
- Lowers bad LDL cholesterol and Triglycerides. Increases good HDL cholesterol
- Enhances immune function by promoting T-cell development
- Reduces skin problems due to free radical damage eg. wrinkles, fine lines, skin sagging, pigmentation, age spots, dull-looking complexion.
Stabilized Rice Bran has the highest ORAC score compared to 28 types of other antioxidant-rich food. Read More About it HERE