Enzymes are a must for you to enjoy a full, healthy life.
Enzymes are recommended for all ages, especially those who:-
eat mainly cooked food
are under stress
are recovering from surgery, illness, after childbirth
who to protect themselves from cancer, prevent illness and lengthen life
want to increase the effectiveness of nutrition from food or supplements
The benefits of enzymes have been well-publicized in many books. In Dr Edward Howell’s (respected pioneer in enzyme research) book “Enzyme Nutrition” he states “…diets deficient in enzymes cause a 30% reduction in lifespan” “I believe the strain on our enzyme “bank account” caused by diets of cooked food is one of the paramount causes of premature aging and early death. I also believe it is the underlying cause of almost all degenerative diseases.”
Please read the preceding posts for more specific information.
A Natural Food – Not A Drug – No Side Effects Boosts memory, improves concentration
Lecithin is a naturally occurring phospholipid compound found in every cell of the body. The brain shows a dry composition of 30% lecithin, and about 1/5 of our nerves is composed of lecithin. Lecithin’s active ingredient, phosphatidylcholine is the nutritional building block from which the primary chemical for thought and memory is made. Lecithin is absolutely vital for the synthesis of the brain’s primary memory neurotransmitter, acetylcholine. When acetylcholine levels decline, so do concentration, and the ability to retain and recall information.
The choline in lecithin aids brain cells in creating new memory pathways to help recall long-forgotten details with greater clarity. Lecithin is also important in maintaining healthy brain cell membranes, keeping them permeable, so that essential nutrients are more easily absorbed, and waste products are excreted.
Recommended serving:- Adults : 7.5 gm (1 heaped tablespoon) Children : 6 – 12 years (1 heaped teaspoonful)
Nn LECITHIN GRANULES Premium quality, oil-free, pure lecithin granules – made from natural non-genetically modified soybeans. It is completely free from preservatives, coloring and artificial flavoring, and offers the richest source of natural soybean phosphatides. Containing no less than 97% phosphatides, Nn Lecithin Granules is the best source of choline for the whole family, suitable for children and pregnant/ nursing mothers.
Nn LecithIn Granulesis pleasant-tasting, convenient to consume, and easily digested. It can be taken on its own, or swallowed with a little liquid. For the more adventurous and innovative, it can be sprinkled over cereals, soups or salads, blended with fruit or vegetable juices, or added to sauces and dressings. LECITHIN IS A BRAIN BOOSTER Phospholipid is in EVERY cell Highest concentration is in our vital organs Did you know ….. BRAINS – 30% lecithin NERVES – 20% lecithin
Building blocks for brain neurotransmitter – messengers for cells to “communicate”.
LECITHIN is essential for Mental Development Stress, information overload, technology – induced challenges and aging disrupt neurotransmitters.
DO YOU KNOWTHAT BRAIN CELLS DOregenerate if essential building blocks are present.
Lecithin keeps cell membrane healthy and permeable allows nutrients and oxygen into cells and toxic waste out of cells.
Lecithin breakdown plaque, raises HDL ‘good’ cholesterol, protects against damage by homocysteine.
* For Healthy Liver Lecithin makes up 73% of the total liver fat. It protects the liver against degenerative changes brought on by fatty foods, alcohol and drugs. The fat-dissolving ability also helps prevent formation of gallstones.
* For Young, Healthy Skin Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, lecithin combats dryness, helps to restore skin’s youthful freshness and reduces the unsightly yellow fatty deposits that often develop under the skin and around eyes.
* For a Healthier, Trimmer Body Lecithin’s emulsifying action intensifies and accelerates fat metabolism to rid unsightly bulges.
Lecithin breaks down plaque deposited on arterial walls, improving vessel elasticity and blood circulation. It also helps raise good cholesterol (HDL-High density lipoprotein) while lowering bad cholesterol (LDL-Low density Lipoprotein) and triglycerides. It also shields against the damaging effects of homocysteine, an amino acid that may contribute to the development of cardiovascular disease.
* For Zest and Vitality As a natural source of energy, lecithin increases zest and wellbeing effectively, not only for convalescents and dieters, but also for men with chronic fatigue and diminished vitality, which may be due to a shortage of lecithin in the seminal fluid.
* For Better Absorption and Assimilation of Nutrients By helping to build a healthier digestive system, lecithin improves nutrients uptake and utilization. Scientific research has shown that lecithin improves the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins (e.g. Vitamin A and E) as well as enhances the vitamins’ actions.
A noted research chemist, Philip S. Chen, considers lecithin to be “a regenerator of just about every part of the body and mind. It is wise to keep the content of the body lecithin constant.”
Research shows that lecithin shortage may be one of the causes of:
* Forgetfulness. * Agitation and depression. * Sleep disorders. * Frequent tiredness. * Joint and muscle problems. * Digestive problems and intolerance to dietary fats. * High blood lipid and cholesterol. * Hypertension. * Liver disorders.
WHY AREN’T WE GETTING ENOUGH ? Insufficient intake
Depletion during stressful times