“Vinegar” – the master of pH balancing – Sir Hans Adolf Krebs (Dr. Krebs), awarded the Nobel Prize in 1953 and 1964, proved that the modern man’s diet contains too much animal fat, protein, and high calorie foods that can lead to an acidic body.
To combat the problem, “pH balancing” has become one of the most important daily tasks for healthy living. The basic principle of good health is to keep the pH level of the body slightly alkaline (between pH 7.35 and pH 7.45), so the body is best able to fend off disease.
Vinegar is one of the food products that can rapidly improve the blood acid level. In just 2 hours, it can bring your body back to a healthy alkaline level, possibly saving your life!
Vinegar is your good friend in your pursuit of good healthPrevention is better than cure, and a stitch in time saves nine – the same applies to our health. If we wait till disease strikes before we pay attention to health, it’s too late. Focus on prevention can cut down on pain, suffering and medical bills.
According to a study by the World Health Organization (WHO), modern medical science can only identify 10% of the symptoms of diseases; the other 90% of disease symptoms are hidden and cannot be identified with our current technology and methods. There are so many different health care products on the market, why choose vinegar? The reason is that vinegar has a broad range of benefits, ranging from slimming, improving metabolism, reducing urea acid, alleviating hangovers, lightening the skin, removing blemishes, balancing body pH level, etc.
Vinegar can quickly return the body to a healthy alkaline level, and help maintain this level, so it promotes cell revitalization and reduces the chances of contracting diseases.
Chronic diseases strike vegetarians too, albeit at a lower rate than non-vegetarians. Many monks, priests and sages consume large quantities of vinegar to maintain good health as vinegar can aid in the breaking down of grain and vegetable proteins. Especially in those suffering from anaemia due to nutrition imbalance, vinegar can break down the consumed nutrients, so that they can be easily and quickly absorbed by the body.
The faster the nutrient uptake, the faster the body’s health improves. Vinegar is known as the antidote to an acidic body, and highly concentrated vinegar can effectively protect a person from chronic diseases.